Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Explosive Invitation

What would you feel if you received a box containing something, but on the outside it says “EXPLOSIVE.”


You’ll be scared, right? Well, that’s what I thought.

But how can you be scared if you received this from one of the biggest PR Company in the country? And how can say no if from the outside of the box, you can already smell the fruity flavour that “the thing” inside has?


Look what I’ve got!

A mango looking cake! Wee!!!


But wait, as I open the box, I notice something…


There’s something inside the cake! Whoa!


Look…


Look…


Look…


WOW! A P1 Cherry Mobile Phone! Winner! A phone with Sun Cellular simcard and all! Jeez!


But wait again, inside the box is this calling card and pictures.


The calling card says it belongs to Mr. Ang with his mobile number 0923-8962696 and has this Facebook link - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Big-Bang-Fireworks-Inc/170684502968780.

And the picture has this man, eyes covered, has an alias of Pulp-X but with unknown identity.

I guess, this invitation, just invites my hungry to an explosive adventure.
Must. Be. Ready. All. The. Time.

I called Mr. Ang, but the voice mail just said that I visit that Facebook link.
Kinda intriguing, right? Hmmm…

Oh, well, I’ll just eat this cake, while I wait for other clues. ^_^


Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails