Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vigan Experience at SM Mall of Asia

Last weekend I was in this deep shit. I’m craving for Vigan Empanada.
I mean, like hello, tummy?! Where will I get something like that?

The first and last time I had a Vigan Empanada was like more than two years ago, and now, I can help but salivate over this delicious Vigan dish.

Well, thanks to God and to Mr. Henry Sy for SM Mall of Asia, because without this huge mall, I think I’ll die salivating and craving for some Vigan Empanada.


Upon strolling at SM Mall of Asia, I saw this kiosk in one of the open walk ways of this mall. This spot is kinda hard to miss especially if you have this keen sense of smell over delicious food.

Just by the look of the food stall and the cook who prepares your fresh-out-of-the-pan emapanada, it’ll surely grab your attention to her and watch how she slowly and delicately prepare this super yummy dish.

Each empanada costs Php40.00, which is not bad at all, especially if you really want it it.

Just say your order and wait for 5 to 10 minutes for your order to be prepared and cooked, then voila, you may now enjoy your freshly cooked Vigan Empanda.


With this Vigan Empanada, you’ll have ground beef, sliced lettuce, egg and the dough, which is made of ground rice.


Vigan Empanada is best enjoyed with Sukang Iloco, and here at this stall, they give out sachets of this Sukang Iloco for you to truly enjoy this sumptuous offering from Vigan.


I spent my afternoon eating Vigan Empanada, so I’m really thankful.
The drooling over this dish stopped as soon as I sunk my teeth on its crunchy dough.


So, if you are dying to have some Vigan Emapanada and don’t have the luxury and time to travel far north, I guess, this is the best option that you can have – 100% delicious, 100% Filipino.


Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails