Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Jollier Season 3 for Jollibee’s Jollitown

Back on its third season, the jolliest and most educational show that features that most-loved Pinoy mascot, Jollibee, is back with his Jollifriends on Kapuso Network to share more magic, love and fun activities!


Kids will get to enjoy the newest season of Jollitown this coming Sunday from 8:30 to 9:00 in the morning. And together with Jollibee, Hetty, Twirlie, Popo and Yum, they’ll welcome us all on this new season with their newest casts - the Tooth Fairy and the Fun Quarters - that will surely add fun and excitement to the gang’s new adventures.

I was so glad to be invited to its red carpet premier last week at Teatrino, Greenhills, because I, for one, am a fan of Jollibee mascots! Hahaha! Well, who doesn’t right? I love Hetty!


It was such a fun time for me because as a child I really, really wanted to be a part of Jollibee’s Kiddie Club, but unfortunately my Ermats didn’t have much time and effort to enrol me in during those summer vacations so I didn’t get a chance. But nonetheless, last Saturday’s event was really, really fun. It made me feel like a child again, especially when I saw the Jollitown’s castle-like setup and all the colourful balloons, bracelets, cupcakes, cotton candies and many more. 


The event was hosted by the jolly duo Chico and Delamar.


There were even fairies at the venue that added enchanting feel to the ambiance. They were all looked really mystical and really amazing.


Aside from these wonderful treats, we were also the first one who got to see the pilot episode of season 3 which was entitled “Tuna na Yaman”.

 Casts, Director and Staff of Jollitown

 After that, Jollibee team was so generous that they raffled off some amazing prizes that attendees made so jubilant.


Then, to close the event a highly-energized sing and dance number was performed by all the lead casts of Jollitown. Led by Jollibee, Hetty, Twirlie, Popo and Yum entertained their audience with their body-thumping moves.




Jollitown, directed by Mark Meily, had already received an Araw Values Awards back in 2008 and, recently, the 2010 Tambuli bronze awards as one of the Best Innovative and Integrated Media Campaigns.

So, kids and kids at heart, here’s a beautiful reason to wake up early on a Sunday morning. I do hope that we’ll all get the values that this show wants to share with us.


Thank you, Jollibee!

I just wish that on the next Jollibee event that I’ll be attending, I’ll have my two nieces with me because I know that we’ll enjoy that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails