Thursday, January 13, 2011

DOVE® Chocolates for me!

If there’s one thing that made my Holidays more cozy and heartwarming was when I received a gift bag containing no other than my most favorite food in the world – chocolates!

I’ve heard about this brand before from a friend who came from China. And just like anybody else, I was quite laughing when I learned that there’s this chocolate brand which is like the brand of a popular body soap.

I mean, like, who the hell would eat that?


Then last Holiday, as this small package arrived at my place… I ATE MY WORDS! Hahahaha!


I just can resist them! I’m a big chocoholic, and having a bag of chocolates is like a piece of heaven to me! Haha!

DOVE® Chocolates that arrived at my doorstep comes in four variants, DOVE® Milk Chocolate (43g), DOVE® Dark Chocolate (43g), DOVE® Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut, Almond & Raisin (43g) and DOVE® Chocolate with Crispy Rice (40g).


But since it’s the Yuletide Season and it’s a season of sharing, I shared some of it to my nieces who just can get enough of it.

I can blame them, the chocolates were simply delicious.


I had two left with me, the DOVE® Dark Chocolate and DOVE® Chocolate with Crispy Rice. The silkiness and the perfect crunch of the crispy rice was really great, but since I’m more of a dark chocolate person, I’d say that the dark chocolate was just so heavenly.

DOVE® Chocolates are available at all local supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores. Suggested retails price is Php45.00.

 

I hope next time Chocolate Santa will give this kind of chocolate basket. Hihihi!


Try DOVE® Chocolates now, and eat your words like me! Hahaha!

Happy eating!

Dove Chocolates - http://www.dovechocolate.com
Facebook Account - http://www.facebook.com/dovechocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails