Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Malcolm’s Burger: Not Just Some Hole in the Wall

Last payday, as I and my officemate Rio usually do, we treat ourselves to something nice and tummy-filling. This time, our hungry stomach and freshly-packed wallets led us to this new burger joint in Makati - Malcolm’s Burger.


It may seem your typical hole-in-the-wall burger joint, but wait till you get a taste of their offerings.

I believe Malcolm’s Burger has been in the business for quite some time now, unfortunately, last week was just my first time to try their dishes, and I’d say that it’s worth the wait.


I was planning to have the Bacon Cheeseburger, but I was told that it wasn’t available that time so I was forced to choose no other than their Malcolm’s Classic.

Malcolm Classic – Php115.00

Then, since the burger doesn’t go with any fries or sidings, I order a tub of Onion Rings.

Onion Rings – Php75.00

A little bit pricey, I know, but I think with the taste and the size of the burger, I’d consider it fair enough.

The Onion Rings come with mayo and catsup.



Malcom’s Burger doesn’t just offer all burgers. They also have this create your own sandwich, some pizzas, salads, more sidings, milkshakes and rice meals.

And for my officemate, since she’s a rice person, she ordered the Wagyu Sisig Rice.

 
Wagyu Sisig Rice – Php125.00

Topped with fried egg, it is a complete meal that comes all together. The rice was cooked with the premium beef, green and red peppers and chillies.

In fairness to this one, it was really tasteful. My officemate shared some of it tom, and I honestly liked it!


I think, next time, I’ll have that naman. ^_^
I just wish that they lower their price or have a bigger serving for their rice dishes. ^_^

Happy eating!


Malcolm’s Burger
311 Ground Floor, PDCP Building
San Agustin corner V.A. Rufino Sts., Salcedo Village, Makati
Tel Number: (02) 836-4384 and (02) 4039501
For Quick Delivery: (02) 2121212

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails