Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alodia Gosiengfiao's Otako Bar and Taparazzi


Who would think that the well-known cosplayer in the land is a big food lover, right?


As I got to visit the first Friday opening of Midnight Mercato Centrale at The Fort, Taguig, I was really surprised to see Alodia Gosiengfiao there.


I mean, I know she eats, but what surprises me was when I got a chance to get close to her and meet here, finally, up-close, she told us that they owned the stall that was right behind us, Taparazzi and Otako Bar!

I was quite full that night, so I just had a taste of their Takoyaki Balls.

Takoyaki Balls – Php50.00/3pcs
                                - Php100.00/6pcs

These yummy Japanese balls come with delectable toppings that will surely hit your midnight Japanese cravings.


I’d say that the taste was great. Each Takoyaki ball was really mouthful and very tasteful. So if you are craving for some Japanese on weekend nights, just come here at Midnight Mercato Centrale. And Oh, I even saw Direk Lino Cayetano ordered two orders of Takoyaki Balls. :-)

While the smell of the dishes from their Taparazzi was so inviting, which I think I’ll try on my next visit at Midnight Mercato.

Sweet and Sosy – Php150.00
Beef Tapa Bacon Style – Php150.00

These dishes are perfect for early breakfast, which I think why I find it more appealing to me that night.


I will surely try these dishes on my next visit.


I’ll have more food reviews from Midnight Mercato Centrale, so keep visiting!

For now, happy eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails