Sunday, August 17, 2014

Heavenly Brunch at Heaven & Eggs Glorietta

"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast."
– John Gunther

Serious question, when was the last time you had a fun, filling and relaxing breakfast time with your family or friends? In a city where everyone is so busy, it isn't really surprising to know that you cannot remember it anymore. That's why there are a lot of restaurants now that are offering all-day breakfast sets to let us still enjoy the food that give us smile in the morning.


And last weekend, together with some of my favorite blogger-friends, we re-experienced the heavenly goodness of Heaven & Eggs in Glorietta, Ayala Center, Makati along with some fun stories and friendly jokes.


I honestly cannot remember when was the last time I dine here in Heaven & Eggs but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't that bad. And now that it has a new owner, well, I'm just glad that it wasn't as intimidating as before. Plus, the fact that the dishes now are more diverse - meaning they are now offering Eastern and Western cuisines - I can't wait to go back and indulge on these heavenly goodness again.

Cath, Abe, me, Ryan, Flow, Ruth, Edel, and Jeman
with Miss Xchosa and Miss Kaycee and Miss May

And since we are not on a hurry that morning and most of us are really starving and excited to have a filling and delicious breakfast again, we had four of their best Pinoy breakfasts including their Beef Tapa, Longganisa, Tocino and Spare Ribs.

Angus Beef Tapa - Php390.00

Lovin Lucban Longganisa - Php310.00

Grilled Tocino - Php255.00

Classic Manila Ribs - Php330.00

We were all surprised how good - as in REALLY GOOD - Heaven & Eggs' version of "Tapsilog" is. Their choice of Angues Beef Tapa is just so perfect, and the way it was marinated, the flavors are oozing from within that every bite is so heavenly. I SUPER LOVE IT!

Another good option is the spare ribs, which flavor matches perfectly with the java rice that comes with it. Though the slice of the meat is a bit small, this one is still worth indulging for. But if you are after the real Pilipino flavors, well, I suggest that you have Lucban Longganisa. I love Pinoy longganisas, aside from Vigan Longganisa, Lucban Longganisa is my next favorite.

For those who are up for some Western brunch, Heaven & Eggs' Steak and Eggs, which comes with buttered carrot and corn and hash brown, will definitely full you up good - only this one is a bit expensive for  brunch. Hehe.

Steak and Eggs - Php998.00

For kids or kids at heart,  these fluffy and flavorful pancakes and waffles will unquestionably bring you happy morning. May it be topped with fresh fruits, favorite chocolate toppings or chicken tenders, Heaven & Eggs offers ultimate pancakes and waffles that are suit to one's choice of heavenly breakfast.

Oreo Pancakes - Php195.00

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes - Php185.00

Fruity Tootie Waffles - Php235.00

I enjoyed the first two pancakes, but there's something about fluffy waffles and fresh fruits that make me so crazy. So yeah, I love the latter more and I'm dying to have it again soon! Hahaha!

I can't wait to visit you again, Heaven & Eggs! Hopefully, I'll get to try your Breakfast Buffet. Hihih.

Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails