Friday, August 22, 2014

Teddy's Bigger Burger - Are You Ready?

There's no typhoon, but be sure you are ready, because this Saturday, August 23, a storm is coming our way! Originally from Hawaii, and with a chance of meatball, Teddy's Bigger Burger is taking the country by storm as they unleash and share their bigger burgers that spell nothing but D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.


Originally from Honolulu, Hawaii where owners Ted Tsakiris and Rich Stula opened their first burger joint at the base of Diamond Head, Teddy's Bigger Burger is now available in 11 locations in Hawaii, and has recently opens in Washington and Iowa, and soon in California and Texas.

Here in Asia, Teddy's Bigger Burger had its first store in Japan and now, seconded here in the Philippines.


And last Wednesday, together with some of the city's "lafanggeros", I got to try these amazing burgers that I'm pretty sure will set a new trend in burger industry here in the country - I bet! With it's Hawaiian styles and flavors that never fail to amaze the world, and being in a country where summer is celebrated almost all-year round, Teddy's Bigger Burger amazing burger is here to stay for good.

Teddy's Original Burger with Onion Rings - Php365.00

Teddy's Bigger Burger takes pride on its pure-meat patties. Made from 100% corn-fed U.S. Black Angus ground chuck, with no binder or fillers, My Wednesday dinner time was spent most on "ooohs" and "aaahs" savoring every flavor, texture and crunch that I could get from my 5 oz. (1/3 pounder) Teddy's Original Burger, Hawaiian Style, with extra bacon and O-rings on the side.


Teddy's burgers buns are made of potato bus, which are source locally. It was approved by the Ted and Rich, who are also here, to see the Filipino-eater crowd and experience the delight that they will share to everyone here.

And I'd say I enjoyed and got so full with my meal here. The price may be a little high than the ordinary burgers, but I guess it's kinda worth it.

Other favorites that I enjoyed on my first dibs here in Teddy's Bigger Burger are these Tiki Wings and their Peanut Butter Shake, which is oozing with heavenly flavors that I cannot forget until now! I want more, actually! Hahaha!

Php560.00 / 12 pcs.

Teddy' Bigger Burger is brought to us by the trio restaurateur Marvin Agustin, Raymond Magdaluyo and Ricky Laudico - the guys who shared us The Red Crab, Sumo Sam and Banzai. Teddy's official opening is August 23 at the 3rd Level of Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati.

First 20 customers will receive exciting gifts from them, so what are you waiting for?

Attack! Hahaha!
Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails