Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011 Summer Treats from Californiaberry!

My first love frozen yogurt is back in vengeance as they present awesome cool treats that you, your friend and your family will surely enjoy! 


I got to try these wonderful treats during their 1st Bloggers Party, and of course, nothing tasted better than free treats, right? Hehe. Just kidding!


Here's my honest to goodness say about this tummy-filling and body-chilling treats! Californiaberry time!

Let's start off with their CB Yogurt Fruit Blends.


Comes in three great, refreshing tastes - Banana Rama, Mango Tango and Double Berry, I'd say that even though they all tasted really sweet and nice, and all were really smooth inside my mouth, Double Berry made my most favourite choice among the three.

Banana Rama - Php120.00

Double Berry - Php120.00

*I forgot to take a picture of my Mango Tango. ^_^

Banana Rama is a combination of kiwi, mango and banana which are rich in Fiber, Potassium and Vitamin C. The Double Berry is a combination of double dose of antioxidant-rich strawberry and blueberry, which are both rich in Vitamin C. While the Mango Tango, which is a combination of mango, banana and peaches are rich in Vitamin C, Fiber and Potassium too!


But according to their owners, if you wanna do all the mix and match of flavors, you can personalized your orders and whip up a smooth and refreshing CB Yogurt Fruit Blends with three of your fruit favorites! Nice, right?

Aside from those delicious drinks, Californiaberry leveled up with their latest offering of pasta delights that will fill our hungry tummies.

They have four flavors, and they are Cheesy Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, Pasta Carbonara, and Seafood Alfredo.

Cheesy Lasagana - Php145.00

Spaghetti Bolognese - Php125.00

Pasta Carbonara - Php135.00

Seafood Alfredo - Php145.00

Despite of having four pictures here, I only got to taste two of them, and they are the Seafood Alfredo and Cheesy Lasagna. Though, both looks so plain and simple, their tastes were okay. Nothing too special, so don't expect too much.

And lastly, the treat Californiaberry really takes pride - Ice Ice Baby.


Comes in wide variety of flavors, kids and adults will really enjoy scooping this Californiaberry's version Japanese ice cream.

Original Baby - Php65.00

That day they served us the Original Baby with condensed milk topped with cereal rings (Oishi's Sponge). At first, I thought I will not liked it because it looked so typical, but when I had the froyo shavings, oh, it was really good! I just think that the topping, Sponge, didn't blend well with the original froyo. 

Strawberry Baby - Php65.00

And because I really liked it, when they served us the same treat but comes in Strawberry Baby, I tried it too. Though, if you ask me which one I liked the best, I'd say the Original Baby. :-)


So, what are you waiting for? It's summer time again, and if you are still thinking how to beat the summer heat... Well, start your summer with Californiaberry's summer treats!


Happy eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails