Monday, January 2, 2012

Boracay: I ♥ Backyard BBQ

For me, the best and most memorable beach experience are those of when I am with my family and friends enjoying the sun, sand and water. But of course, those adventures wouldn't be complete without food, and one dish that I really love having at the beach are the ones which are cooked on the grille. And there’s nothing easier to prepare than the char-burnt, delectable barbecues!


Thank goodness, when I visited the very beautiful island of Boracay, there’s this one place that offers not only delicious barbeques but also come at a very affordable, I ♥ Backyard BBQ!


Ready to serve you chicken, pork, beef and seafood grilled dishes, I  Backyard BBQ is located at the D Mall, Station 2 of Boracay. A few steps away from the White Beach, one can indulge to their sumptuous offerings that will surely fill in your hungry tummy.

I had their The Best Chicken BBQ when I visited their place during my Boracay trip, and though the placed was packed that lunch time, I eagerly waited for a table to be cleared just to have a taste of their meals. Thankfully, my patience paid off because I had a very warm and wonderful meal.


The Best Chicken BBQ- Php200.00

The serving size was definitely perfect for a hungry me that day. With its hot-off-the-kitchen look, I know that I’ll be enjoying it. The marinated chicken has this very tender, perfectly-cooked appeal that smelled deliciously. 

The side veggies and egg was nicely done too, giving a nice contrast to the brownish chicken and rice - a view worth taking a picture and a meal worth spending for, so far. Hehe.


When I finally tasted this meal, you know that really stole my heart? Their Famous BBQ sauce, which I believe is made of peanuts. It was really a great compliment to the rice, which by the way tasted really good too, and to the chicken!

Iced Tea and Soda

Super yummy!!! 

No wonder a lot of tourists on this paradise-like island love eating here! I  Backyard BBQ is a real love!

Happy eating, everyone! :-)





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails