Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tokyo Grill SM Manila: Sumo Sam Made More Affordable!

Have you been to Sumo Sam before? Have you tried their delicious Japanese offerings that have this distinct flavor that you'd know that its from Sumo Sam? Well, here in Manila City, specifically SM Manila, Sumo Sam just gave birth to its first baby, and they call it Tokyo Grill.


A robust modern-style Japanese restaurant that offers nothing but our choice of delectable Japanese dishes, Tokyo Grill brings Sumo Sam closer to ManileƱos through the opening of its first store at the 4th Level of SM Manila.

My plate that day. ^_^

I was invited to review their dishes on its official opening day, and despite of the place being too crowded, like I was in a bar in Malate District on a Saturday night, I was able to relish their contribution to the amazing food selection here in SM Manila. From the Japanese Bibimbap (famous Korean dish) to the Japas (Japanese small plates), Tokyo Grill Nachos, Jap Pao (sweetened slow cooked pork), the fried maki or rolls, Tokyo Grill couldn't be stopped in sharing the best of the bests.


We also enjoyed unlimited pleasure of Japanese rice, miso soup, iced tea that washed down all of those, and my favorite, these skewed delights that I find well-picked or combined together. ^_^


And for dessert, well, we munch on these Cinnamon Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream on the side. I'm a big fan of cinnamon, but I honestly enjoyed this one.


In totality, I'll give this place a two-thumbs up. I guess, they should just work on their ventilation because the smoke of the grill tends to escape the kitchen form time to time.


Tokyo Grill is open from 10 in the morning til 10 at night.
Again it is located the 4th Level of SM Manila, near SM Cinema.

Happy eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails