Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thai Chrismtas at Mango Tree BHS

Though Christmas isn't an official public holiday in Thailand, Mango Tree, one of Manila's premier Thai restaurants shares an astonishing and joyful feast to give every Filipino a taste of what it's like to have Christmas in Thailand. Come and join me as I discover the classy dishes offered by Mango Tree - Bonifacio High Street.


Last week as I was invited to this classy and fine version of Mango Tree at Bonifacio High Street, I was welcomed by a different Mango Treet ambiance that I never thought exist. Serving as the city's new dining beacon subsequent to its popular outlets in Bangkok, Dubai, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Doha, Mango Tree BHS unfurls its memorable tagline "Thai Cuisine as its Best" sharing three of their finest dishes this Yuletide season.


A perfect partner to their new wine selection that are set to entice your craving on exotic and wonderful flavors of Thailand, Mango Tree shared their finest choices of lobster, grilled ribs and roasted beef tenderloin.

Nua Ob (Roasted Beef Tenderloin)


See Krong (Grilled Ribs)


Lobster

Shared by Chef Siwat Korem who has an experience in Thai cuisine for over 27 years, these three dishes are set to give an exquisite Thai Christmas that I'm sure you'll enjoy - because I enjoyed when I had it then. Though I must say that the spice level was kinda low, I still enjoyed every bite on this dish because there's still that unique Thai pinch that I like.

For those who don't fancy drinking wine - which I wanna ask how come? and seriously? - here are two other drinks that I got to enjoy too, which I think you can have while enjoying this sumptuous feast!

Thai Iced Tea dn Thai Mojito

And just like any other feast, it wouldn't be complete without dessert, and here in Mango Tree BHS, this panacollat is the love!


Pancotta

Other signature dishes that you can try here at Mango Tree are Miang Kham, Yum Pla Duk Fu, Gai Hor Bai Toey, Goong Mare Nam Pow, Kae Yang, Khor Moo Yang, Tom Yum Goong, Gaeng Phed Ped Yang, Panang Kae, Poo Phad Phong Ka Ree, Pla Krapong Neung Ma Now, Phad Phak Bung Fai Daeng, Phad Thai Goong, Khao Niew Ma Muang.

I know these post just made you salivate, so feel free to visit Mango Tree now at Bonifacio High Street Central or you may call (02) 632-621-3233 to make reservation.

Happy Holidays and happy eating, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails