Monday, March 10, 2014

That Pretzel Bun from Wendy's

Ever had a burger that is so good you don't wanna put it down and stop munching on it til the last bite? Well, I had that moment when I finally tried Wendy's Philippines' latest offering - and yes, FINALLY, it's here in the country - the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger!


Marked with big X, Wendy's latest burger offers a crisp and chewy pretzel bun sandwiching Wendy's signature 100% U.S. beef patty that is just so sinfully good. Of course, this delicious surprise wouldn't be complete without the goodness added by the strips of bacon, melted cheddar cheese, spring of greens and the one that sticks them altogether, the smoky honey mustard.


Wendy's has been a favorite burger (and salad too) place of mine ever since and never I've been disappointed by the quality of their burgers, cleanliness of their place and the service of their staff. And lately, as you've noticed, they've been evolving and creating a more pleasant place for us - for this, thank you, Wendy's!


Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger is sold ala carte and in Combo Meal, which comes with their thick-cut fries and Signature Iced Tea. I suggest if you are having this, you come with a friend because an order is so filling. And for more fun, I suggest that you get Frosty too!


Though the price isn't that friendly, it is worth every Peso. Just remember that preparing may take some time too. In my case, I think I waited some 5 minutes before it finally arrived on my table, I'm just glad that it look the way I'm expecting it to look - FULL!

So, what are you waiting for? Go and grab your piece now and enjoy the latest offering that our favorite burger joint has to offer!

Happy eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails