Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kroketten: Dutch Potato Goodness, Pinoy Style

Last week, while waiting for Mall of Asia Arena gates to open for the staging of Cirque Du Soleil's Saltimbanco, I finally had my moment with these potatoes, which has been a topic on my Facebook wall for days. Basically a croquette of Dutch, these potatoes goodness that just came ashore our land is named Kroketten and they are serve Pinoy style! :-)


Located at the jeepney station fronting the SM Department Store building of SM Mall of Asia, this newly established kiosk is also available in selected malls in the metropolis giving the same crunchy Dutch potato snack that has been favorite by a lot.


On my first dibs on this healthy snack, I was surprised by how easy they are to prepare. If you want a quick bite, and you want it heavy and flavorful, this fun and rounded snacks are available hot and crunchy for you in less than two minutes. With 9 exciting flavors, including our very own Mango, Longganisa, Pork Adobo and Tuyo Flakes flavors, these delicious snacks are also gaining attention in other malls in the metropolis since it was officially opened due to its easy-to-eat approach.


And since I don't wanna be left behind by this potato craze, I savored every available flavor that they have when I visited their SM Mall of Asia branch.

All 9 flavors are available that night, and since they have this great combo meal selection, I asked the ladies of the Kroketten to cook up something nice for me with all those 9 flavors inside.


Their combo meals range from 5-piece Kroketten to assorted Kroketten Ballen with drinks, and surprisingly, their Strawberry Juice was sooooo good too that I also suggest that you try! :-)

After some 2 minutes of waiting, here's my order Kroketten Ballen!


The Kroketten ladies will ask you which of their available dips would you like. They have 5 flavors to choose from actually, but that night, only three dips were left, the Orange Mayo, the Hoisin, which is a sweet white dressing, and the Rouille, which is the spiciest dressing that they have.


Every bite was really a crunchy delight. Each of the dressing has their own twist of flavor that complements well to the Kroketten Ballen that I had. And the refreshing Strawberry Juice, oh, just perfect!

I will definite go back here and have a quick bite again!

Welcome and thank you, Kroketten!
Happy eating, everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Looks good, especially when watching the games or movies...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails